In its efforts to gather records of Ireland’s architectural heritage, the Archive needs your help. The Archive would like to hear from architects, engineers, firms, institutions and members of the public who have in their care or know of any architectural or related material. The type of material sought includes:
• architectural drawings, of any age, size or subject matter
• photographs, both old and new, showing buildings of any date
• prints, postcards and paintings depicting buildings or individuals associated with Irish architecture, architects, engineers, builders, craftsmen etc.
• books, periodicals, guides, trade catalogues, auctioneers’ brochures, or pamphlets relating to Irish buildings
• inventories, legal documents, and manuscripts of any type relating to Irish architecture
• architectural models
It is hoped that owners might consider transferring material to the Archive by loan or gift. If such a transfer is not possible, the Archive may seek permission to make copies of the material.
If you know about such material please contact the Archive.