Home

The Irish Architectural Archive was established in 1976 to collect and preserve material of every kind relating to the architecture of the entire island of Ireland, and make it available to the public.

As a cumulative body of material the holdings of the Archive represent the greatest single source of information on Ireland’s buildings and those who designed them.

The Archive is located at 45 Merrion Square and is open to the public from 10 am to 5 pm, Tuesdays to Fridays.

News

24/04/2015

by Colum O'Riordan

Latest Blog

The latest Archive blog – Irish War News: A Relic of 1916 – is available here.

Categories: Uncategorized